Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA) is already changing the management of symptomatic thyroid nodules. Many new technologies have altered the care of thyroid patients, but few have the potential to be as disruptive as RFA. Given the rapid adoption of this technology across the world, it is imperative for thyroidologists to understand the benefits and limitations.
Some of the frequently asked questions are:
- How do I select the right patient for Radiofrequency Ablation?
- What are the benefits and risks involved with RFA?
- How do I incorporate Radiofrequency Ablation into the services my clinic provides?
On Friday, July 17th, Johns Hopkins is hosting a Virtual Radiofrequency Ablation of Benign Thyroid Nodules Conference! The conference is only a few hours and Johns Hopkins will provide CME’s.
As leaders in the field of Thyroid and Parathyroid treatment, Dr. Jonathan Russell and Dr. Ralph Tufano have organized some of the preeminent physicians from around the world to discuss this technique, including who is most likely to benefit and how to perform the technique.
Below you will find the topics of discussion:
- Selecting the Right Patients for Radiofrequency Ablation of Benign Thyroid Nodules
- Optimizing Radiofrequency Ablation Outcomes, Equipment and Setup
- Radiofrequency Ablation Technique for Benign Thyroid Nodules: Live Case 1 – Local Anesthesia/Hydrodissection Techniques
- Radiofrequency Ablation Technique for Benign Thyroid Nodules: Live Case 2 – Moving Shot Technique
- Future Radiofrequency Ablation Directions: Parathyroid, PMC, Lymph Nodes
- RFA Cases with Panel Review
After attending this course, you will understand the importance of Thyroid Radiofrequency Ablation, the benefits/risks for your patients and where the future lies for this safe and successful non-surgical procedure.
Here’s the registration link: https://hopkinscme.cloud-cme.com/default.aspx?P=0&EID=25540
Help us spread the word by sharing this invitation with your colleagues.