Special Financing is Available
Other notable features
- Pulse Fluoroscopy Mode produces good quality images with minimum effective exposure to radiation.
- Vascular Mode with DSA, Trace, and Road Map tools for efficient vascular applications.
- 1k x 1k resolution image capture for exceptional image quality.
- Multi-Mode functionality accommodates vascular, continuous, and pulsed fluoroscopy procedures and radiography.
- and much more…
(Source: Skanray Technologies Ltd.)
Why Purchase the Skan-C Surgical
1) It’s SIZE – with its compact space-saving design, it’s able to fit in just about any clinical room. A low lateral height helps to reduce skin irradiation level and helps meet low height patient handling systems. It’s extremely easy to maneuver and adjust due to it being counter-balanced in every plane.
2) User Friendly – All movements are smooth, quiet, and available at the press of a button. Its high-grade monitors offer adjustable angles that are mounted on a small footprint monitor cart. Intuitive GUI helps to speed up procedures for handling more operations in a given time. Reports can be customized with annotation, measurements, space-saving multiform print, and store options.
3) Service and Warranty – it comes standard with one of the best warranty coverages in the market. Reduce downtown by allowing support to remotely log into the system and fix any software issues. Service technicians are available to be onsite immediately.
Benefits of Skan-C Surgical C-Arm
- Unmatched Radiation Safety
- Quicker Diagnosis
- Multi-Window Interface Projects Multiple Images Simultaneously
- RGS Service & Warranty Coverage
- RGS Healthcare Financing Options Available
Our Promise to You
RGS Healthcare’s promise to you is that we will help improve your patient care while improving your return on your investment. As a medical imaging equipment distributor for more than 10 years, we do our best to truly combine the clinical and the budgetary requirements by recommending the best solution to match all of your needs.
Pricing & Plans
This medical imaging equipment can be implemented into your practice with a low out-of-pocket cost of just $99.00 per month with our special RGS Healthcare Financing Program. Learn more by booking your consultation online today.
Book your initial consultation today so that we may evaluate your needs and schedule a demo of the Skan-C Surgical C-Arm by Skanray. Let us show you all the features of this equipment in actual practice.
Call us today to book your initial consultation at